Your healthier, happier life starts today. Don’t waste any more time worrying about pants that don’t fit or stressing about when the extra pounds occurred. If you’ve noticed you’ve gained a little extra weight it could be due to several different reasons including;
- life changes,
- hormonal imbalances,
- lack of motivation, and more
Regardless of the cause, our expert team at All About You Health and Wellness is here to help! We are a Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Gilbert, Arizona that offers a variety of medical weight loss programs that are designed to not only help you lose weight, but go the extra mile to teach you healthy habits and get you back to feeling your best. By the end of your program our team will have given you the tools necessary to succeed in living an extended healthy lifestyle, maintaining a healthy diet, prevent future weight gain, and enjoy many other health benefits.
**An EKG may be required for anyone with a history of cardiac disease and those over the age of 50. All blood draws and EKGs are conveniently done in our office.
What is Included in a Weight Loss Management Program?
Our team works with you to create a personalized weight loss program. Although your program is unique to your needs, most plans include common elements, such as:
- Weight/BMI assessment and measurements
- Bloodwork analysis
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly fat burner injections
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- B12 injections
- Prescription appetite suppressants
- Weekly diuretics (water pill)
- Healthy diet plan
What is Included in A Consultation?
The team begins with a comprehensive exam and physical consultation. If necessary, they run tests to check for any health issues that could interfere with your weight loss efforts. The consultation provides the information needed to create your program.
How Are Meal Plans Crafted?
Beyond activity and balancing your hormones, nutrition is critical to sustained weight loss. You may have tried a low carb diet, weight watchers, intermittent fasting, avoiding processed foods, keto diet and more, but until you have sat down with a licensed weight loss professional you may not have found the correct match for your specific needs. Your provider can help you learn about nutrients, macros, and what your body needs to function. They work with you to create a meal plan that includes foods that you want to eat and creates a consistent calorie deficit.
What does Medical Weight Loss Mean?
Medical weight reduction refers to losing weight through consultation with a health professional. To lose weight, encourage healthy eating, and maintain a healthy lifestyle and body weight, the doctors use their knowledge as the primary source of support.
How Do I Know If I Need Medical Weight Loss?
Many people who want to lose weight and lower their calorie intake may not know if they need a medical weight loss program or if they should try to lose weight on their own. Here are some red flags that may indicate that you may need help with weight management and could benefit from a medical weight loss program:
- Have More than 20 Pounds to LoseMedical weight loss is typically a good idea for those who have 20 pounds or more they want to lose to regain a healthy lifestyle.
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or moreA BMI of 30 is considered obese. BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. If your BMI is 30 or more, you may benefit from a program that can aid weight loss and help you make better food choices.
- Have Been Unsuccessful in Trying to Lose Weight on Your OwnIf you’ve tried to change your eating habits and exercise habits to maintain a healthy weight and have been unsuccessful, a medical weight loss program may be able to help you lose weight.
If any of those situations describe you, then you may want to look into how a medical weight loss plan at All About You Health and Wellness could benefit you.
WEIGHT-LOSS THERAPY: PACKAGE PRICING:
Initial monthly – includes consultation, diet plan, labs, monthly prescription for appetite suppressant, once a week diuretic (4), 4 fat burner max injections. $250
Monthly follow up – includes visit with provider, 4 fat burner max injections, monthly prescription for appetite suppressant, once a week diuretic (4), weekly weigh in’s if preferred (recommended). $150
Initial weekly – includes consultation, diet plan, labs, weekly prescription of appetite suppressant, once a week diuretic, 1 fat burner max injection. $150
Weekly follow up – includes visit with provider, weekly prescription of appetite suppressant, once a week diuretic, 1 fat burner max injection. $45
Ekg (if needed) needed if over 50 and/or has any cardiac history and wanting to use appetite suppressants. $40
Add’l medications: price varies depending on the prescription needed.
Add’l labs: price varies depending on lab test ordered.
How to Choose the Best Weight Loss Plan for You?
Not all weight loss plans are created equal. If you’re looking to drop some pounds, you should do a self-assessment before making a decision. This includes looking at your preferences, lifestyle habits, and your weight loss history.
- Do you like programs that are individual-based or do you prefer group settings?
- What diets have you tried? Keto diet? Vegan diet? Vegetarian diet? Low carb diet? Low-calorie diet? Have any of these worked for you? How did they make you feel? To see steady weight loss, it’s important to find a weight loss diet that not only encourages you to eat nutritious foods but also foods that you like! If your diet focuses on foods you don’t like, you’ll be more apt to eat foods you shouldn’t which will hinder your weight loss goals. Eating unprocessed foods, whole grains, healthy fats, and antioxidant-rich foods versus processed foods and sugary foods can help you lose weight.
- What types of activities do you like to do? Incorporating new exercise habits is often part of finding a weight loss program that works for you.
As you consider these factors, you can better determine what type of weight loss diet and weight loss program are best for you.
What is a Fat Burner Injection?
When some people are on their weight loss journey, they may notice that a healthy eating plan and increased physical activity are not helping them lose weight and reach their weight loss goals as quickly as they would like.
Fat burner injections can help promote weight loss and burn fat quicker along with eating healthy foods and exercising. Fat burner injections include vitamins and amino acids that help the body burn fat.
Fat burner injections can:
- Give you an energy boost
- Increase metabolism to help you burn fat faster and lose weight
- Help transform carbohydrates into energy
- Minimize unwanted water gain
The team at All About You Health and Wellness can help you determine if fat burner injections are right for you and your weight loss goals.
How an Appetite Suppressant Can Help You Lose Weight?
Many individuals include appetite suppressants to help them with their weight management. Appetite suppressants can be a great part of a weight loss plan as they promote weight loss by controlling hunger and allowing you to feel full quicker while eating less food. This causes you to reduce your calorie intake and lose weight, kicking starting your healthy habits.
Recommended Weight Loss Activities
Staying active can help you lose more weight when combined with eating a balanced diet, focusing on the correct food groups, and paying attention on your calorie reduction. Active lifestyle habits can also help with high blood pressure, stress, and other cardiovascular risk factors.
So, if you are looking to lose weight, here are a few different activities that can help you reach your weight loss goals:
- Interval Training
Any of these activities can help you lose weight and maintain a healthy weight. Lowering your food intake and taking in fewer calories will help you on your weight loss journey.
Ready For Medical Weight Loss Therapy? LET’S GET STARTED TODAY!
If you’re ready to start losing weight and see more health benefits, we can help. Our Hormone Therapy and Weight-loss Wellness Clinic is committed to providing the highest quality services to all residents in Gilbert, Arizona, and surrounding areas such as Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, and San Tan Valley. Contact us today at (602) 834-0505 or send us a message using the form below.
Message Us Today!